Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Introductions / Re: Meet the Site Owner Here
« Last post by sleepily on August 15, 2008, 07:58:57 PM »
Quote from: tweetysmom
Hi Jessica - what a nice idea to introduce yourself!  Small world - I grew up in So. California  8 )   It's lovely to meet you  :D
Well I figured people would want to know something...anything...about the person running the site...but I couldnt figure out what they'd wanna know so I just filled out a mini survey and posted it lol
Nice to meet a fellow california girl...why would you ever want to leave here? lol

I also grew up in southern california, but I couldn't wait to leave! I could never move out of california, though.
anyways,
I suppose I should introduce myself, my name is Chantal, I'm 21, and I've been playing the sims for a ridiculously long time. (Since the first release -- is there an AA meeting for the sims yet?) and I've had to look through more crappy content than I'd like to admit, but then you find jems like this place. (makes everything worth while).

Buy Mode / Re: *Exclusive* Sheet Music!
« Last post by Mickey on August 15, 2008, 10:31:05 AM »
Oh those are awsome! :D Thankyou!
Introductions / Re: Hello!
« Last post by Mickey on August 15, 2008, 10:03:54 AM »
Heey Yavanna! Welcome! :]
very very cute!
Introductions / Hello!
« Last post by das_Yavanna on August 15, 2008, 04:55:32 AM »
Hi! :hi
I'm Yavanna and I looooooooooove Sims2  :47:
I own all expansions and stuff packages and already about 6000 downloads....
I think one could say I'm slightly addicted  :grin

-born november 30th 1988
-living in Leverkusen, Germany (near cologne)
-spent a year in northfield, Minnesota (and survived  :P)
-naturally blonde (although I tried about every color)
-a big fan of scrubs, LOTR, fairies, france (provence), daria, photoshop, ICQ, black nailpolish, eyeliner, skirts, chucks, stripes, neon colors, purple, acrylic paint, pop art, victoria frances :bow, p!nk, modern jazz-dance and everything on, in front of and behind a stage
-simming since the game came out in '04

« Last post by aelflaed on August 14, 2008, 09:07:54 PM »
thanks so much, these are lovely!
Introductions / Re: Hi All
« Last post by Mickey on August 13, 2008, 07:13:07 PM »
Ello! Welcome! :D
Introductions / Re: Hi All
« Last post by JenW on August 12, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »
Hi there, it's nice to meet you! :) Hope you enjoy the forum, thank you for your compliments :)
Introductions / Hi All
« Last post by sjrwarrior on August 12, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »
I'm new here. So just reading some of the posts and checking some of the Sims 2 content out. My compliments to all you creators. Cool stuff. Maybe I can find some more stuff fo my Sims.
« Last post by sleepless_angel on August 11, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »
You can place them on any surface. If you want to place them on a piano, like I did in the previews, you must use OMSPs.
The one for the piano can be found here: http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225215

Also, if you want to know what pieces they are you can always check the file names. :D
Here's the classical list:
Bach - Air
Beethoven - Für Elise & Moonlight
Greig - Morgenstimmung
Mozart - Requiem & Rondo Alla Turca
Schubert - Einsamkeit
Vivaldi - Spring
Unknown - Romance d Amour & Tristis Est Anima Mea
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]