HIM666:
Name : Kelly
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour : Green
Height : 5 ft 7
Favourite Colours: Black,Red,Purple,Green,White
Tattoos : Barb wire band on left arm
Favourite Flower : Red Rose
Hobbies: Art, Playing Sims 2, Using Daz Studio & Poser, Countryside walks, Reading *Especially Anne Rice*
Favourite Music : HIM, The 69 Eyes, Cradle Of Filth, Murderdolls, Leaves Eyes, Tristania
Favourite TV & Movies : The Munsters, The Addams Family, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Queen Of The Damned, The Crow, Interview With A Vampire, Lord Of The Rings, Bram Stokers Dracula. By now you will have guessed I love anything gothic lol!
Personality : Gothic, I giggle a lot :-) I love vampires, I never stop talking.
Marital Status : Happily Married with 2 children (1 girl and 1 boy)
My picture : 

Jessica:
Welcome to Wicked Sims Kelly  :hug

I actually had never seen the original Munsters show until TVLand did a marathon of it for halloween (last month)...and I loved every minute of it...I loved Queen of the Damned and The Crow and although I've never seen the movie version of Interview, I loved the book version (I :heart: Anne Rice lol)

Oh and i love the pic :grin

OolongAiki:
I love your taste in music!  The lead singer for HIM has to be one of the prettiest men I've ever seen, next to Gackt.

Welcome to Wicked Sims Kelly, sweet. 

Nokomys:
I just wanted to stop by and say HI!

Morgaine:
 :hi
Hi Kelly, so you're a mother of two and so young! I just wanted to say hello, 'cause I am your devoted fan (Lucindas picture is on my desktop too, my husband's frowning...  :rofl)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version