Welcome to Wicked Sims > Introductions

Howdy all!

(1/5) > >>

OolongAiki:
Hello, greetings and salutations from the belt buckle of the Bible belt, Alabama.

If you are one of those that doesn't know what the Bible belt is, that's good, cuz that means you won't hold it against me! lol

If you're curious about what it is, just ask.
Anything else you want to know, just ask...I'm not shy.

Jessica:
you poor thing! lol

welcome to wicked sims :D

how did you find us?

OolongAiki:
It was kind of a six degrees of separation thing.  I'm a bit of a shopaholic and therefore, by default, so are my Sims.  I always look at links to other sites to see if there is something new and interesting for my Sims, and three links ago, I found you guys, loved the site, and decided to register.

I like being able to do two of my favorite things at the same time; shop and chat!XD

But I was also looking for a site to post my lot creations, since the Sims2 keeps culling my work, nevermind how highly rated or downloaded they are.  I want someplace where my hard work will be appreciated.  So far, there are only two sites I'm considering, and this is one of them.

Henrik:
Welcome to Wickedsims :D I really hope you will settle down with us cuz we LOVE the bible belt :D

OolongAiki:
Thanks for the welcome!

Actually, there is lots to love about Alabama once you get past the people inhabiting the place! LOL

The area I live in has a very colorful history! For instance, in front of the beautiful old courthouse building there is a historic marker that tells the tale of Captain Dunklin, one of the founders of Butler County with Captain Butler, and how he 'negotiated land rights' from the native Creek.

But besides that, there are so many gorgeous old historic houses that I've been reproducing for my Sims, and hope to share with all of you very soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version