Author Topic: Meet the Site Owner Here  (Read 80281 times)

Offline linkin

• Mischievous Member
  • The Quiet One
    • Linkinsim.deviantART
Meet the Site Owner Here
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 07:52:11 AM »
Hi,
I really like your site.  I just hope the company I work for doesn't block it, like they tend to do all gaming sites. LOL.
I'll introduce myself in the intro sections
Tomorrow is too late

Offline Lon827

Meet the Site Owner Here
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 04:04:33 PM »
Thanks for a Great site. I look forward to spending a lot of time here and I have you on my Donate To list. I love to support all you great Sims2 Artists out there.
Namaste
You are capable of more acts of Beauty than you may think possible.

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Nouk Family Site
Meet the Site Owner Here
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2006, 05:54:21 AM »
lol linkin....work + sims = no work done
i wonder why they block it?  :P

I'm glad you like it here Lon827 and I'm honored you added us to your "donate to" list, donations from members (excluding staff lol) are rare around here but all are appreciated :) Even if it's just $2 (I would say $1 but paypal tends to take away at least half of it for "fees" lol)

I hope you all continue to come back here and enjoy your time here :D

Offline ChJoReSh

Meet the Site Owner Here
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 10:37:50 PM »
Hello, I like the site and wish you well.  :D

Offline MilkaZen

• http://www.milkazen.net
Meet the Site Owner Here
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 09:45:07 AM »
Hi  :) Great site, hope it will continue on success road  :)
My website on the sims 2 :
milkazen.net
Last update: September 23rd, 2006

Offline Francien

• Forum Regular
Meet the Site Owner Here
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2006, 07:22:43 AM »
Hi Jessica, nice to meet you. Its a great idea to introduce yourself, how is your puppy doing?  :D

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
Meet the Site Owner Here
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2006, 11:30:29 AM »
she's learning things fast, she's about half-way through the "housebreaking" thing and she seems to love going outside and exploring.
My male dog seems to have taught her the whole going potty outside thing....and he likes to play with her, even when she's trying to take a nap lol
they are both laying beside my desk finally taking a nap...they've been up and playing since before sunrise :lol:

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the site :D

Offline SavannahRose

Re: Meet the Site Owner Here
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »
Hi Jessica,
Thank you for the entrance to the forum. I have been away from the game for some time now. The forum looks very nice, I wish you the best ~S~

Offline Francien

• Forum Regular
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 02:57:48 AM »
she's about half-way through the "housebreaking" thing
hahaha O gosh, my dog is 8 years now, when she was younger she was digging out my whole garden :D just like the pets in the game..ah it is great to have animals as company..and with a dog you have to go out, walking! I believe she love to do that, there is so much to discover all the different smells, now maybe more in autumn than in the summer, I dunno ?
Great that your other dog is so happy with her and teach her where to go to the potty..lol They are mates when I hear this all and he has accept her very well..cool :D

Offline Applekissis

• I'm Usually A Nice Person
    • Come Hang Out With Me At Myspace!
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 08:46:15 AM »
Hi Jessica and Staff of WS...

Ivory here..Just wanted to say great work on the new look..You and your staff did a wonderful job.I am glad to say I'm totally enjoying myself here at Wicked Sims!!!
Beautiful
Intelligent
Talkative
Curvaceous
Humorus

Offline simmeringdiva

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 08:44:31 PM »
Hi Jessica,
I found your site from the Sims showcase finds.
I usually avoid forum sites because they always confuse me.  You have a very nice looking site, but I'm still confused.  I will try again to find your downloads.  Wish me luck.
Simmeringdiva

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 09:03:10 PM »
all the staff members' sections have downloads in them (mine, Henrik's, Sshodan's, BelleAnge's, etc). Also there are downloads in the Community Downloads area (called "Various Creations")....these are made by members like you :)
Instead of just a mini-description, a tiny picture, and the download file like most sites have, we have entire threads devoted to our downloads....so each thread has a download (or more) for you....which means you can post comments/questions for the creator.
Once you are in a thread and see something you want to download, look by the pictures, there should be a link either above the pictures or below the pictures, this is the download file...for instance on one of mine, you will see the description at the top, then the pictures, then "wickedsims_jessica_clothing.rar"
If you have more specific questions or need more help, you can click the help button at the top menu and see if that answers your questions, if not, feel free to message me and I'll try to help you further :)

Offline Nokomys

• Defense Against the Dark Arts
  • Sinful Simmer
  • I Always Believed
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 10:17:13 PM »
Just wanted to say thank-you for having me here and inviting me in.
It means a great deal to me and I'll do my best to help however I can.
 :hi

Offline crazyangeltears

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 11:34:04 PM »
Hi Jessica - Angel here...I live in SE Michigan and my son got me addicted to the Sims.  He's 16, my daughter is 18, so I'll let you guess how old I am...lol.  The kids and I talk about the Sims and my husband just rolls his eyes.  I have a dog too.  She is a mutt but looks like a miniature husky.  Everybody thinks she is a baby but she's at least 9.  We are not sure exactly because she is a rescue.  Anyway, I was searching sites for new downloads and came across yours and thought i would check it out.

angel

Offline steelheart

• Live Everyday Like It's Your Last!!!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 06:09:56 AM »
Greetings!  From the Great White North in Wisconsin.   Great Site!  Everyone has such talent and I thank you for sharing.  Follow your dreams because before you know it, you're too old to do them.

Live Everyday Like It's Your Last!!

Steelheart aka RockinR'