Author Topic: Just a Quick Hello  (Read 8525 times)

Offline kalynn

Just a Quick Hello
« on: April 07, 2008, 07:09:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

My name is kalynn, which is an old nickname combining my first and middle name- karen lynn.  It started as a joke between my sister and I, because that's what it sounded like my mother was calling me when she was angry at me when we were kids.  And, no it's not a misspelling of the name of the maid from the game and it's pronounced differently  :).  Anyway I'm currently a Vet student, originally from South Jersey (don't hold it against me), and I make things for the Sims 2, some of which you might have seen on MTS2. 

I didn't really stumble across the site until recently when Jessica very generously nudged me over here.  I'm looking forward to poking around more and sharing some of the stuff I make.

-K

Offline sleepless_angel

• Retired WS Featured Creator
  • Sinful Simmer
  • Tristis est anima mea
    • Astray Sims
Re: Just a Quick Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »
:hi Welcome Kalynn! :hug
I'm not here. Contact me at one of the sites below if you have questions about my downloads.
Astray Sims
Mod the Sims

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Nouk Family Site
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 01:22:10 PM »
welcome kalynn :glomp
we're so glad you're here :)

Offline JenW

• Retired WS Featured Creator
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 01:27:43 PM »
Hi Kalynn! I'm a fan so it's great to see you here! :D

Offline Joriel

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 06:32:16 AM »
South Jersey as in New Jersey (I grew up in Piscataway, but lived in Plainsboro and Hightstown for a while before leaving NJ) or Jersey in the UK?
I'm just me, and you can't be.  So you might as well be yourself, right?   And if we all liked and agreed upon the same color, life would be monochromatic. 

Give me rainbows.

Offline 0great1

Hello
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 12:13:10 PM »
 :bow Hi, I'm new at this so I don't even know if I did this correct.  I didn't see where to put my "hello" so I just replied
to this one.  HELLO All!! :47: I'm very glad to be here.  sometimes it seems like a pain registering but it really isn't.
I hope I can learn how to do more at forums while I'm here. Thank you all for welcoming me even though I'm what
they call a noobie.   :icon_super: :tup