Author Topic: Howdy all!  (Read 69267 times)

Offline OolongAiki

• Sim Architect
  • WS Staff
  • Dreamer of Dreams
Howdy all!
« on: July 14, 2006, 05:04:14 AM »
Hello, greetings and salutations from the belt buckle of the Bible belt, Alabama.

If you are one of those that doesn't know what the Bible belt is, that's good, cuz that means you won't hold it against me! lol

If you're curious about what it is, just ask.
Anything else you want to know, just ask...I'm not shy.
"An idea is salvation by imagination"--Frank Lloyd Wright

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Nouk Family Site
Howdy all!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 03:36:02 PM »
you poor thing! lol

welcome to wicked sims :D

how did you find us?

Offline OolongAiki

• Sim Architect
  • WS Staff
  • Dreamer of Dreams
Howdy all!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 08:02:53 AM »
It was kind of a six degrees of separation thing.  I'm a bit of a shopaholic and therefore, by default, so are my Sims.  I always look at links to other sites to see if there is something new and interesting for my Sims, and three links ago, I found you guys, loved the site, and decided to register.

I like being able to do two of my favorite things at the same time; shop and chat!XD

But I was also looking for a site to post my lot creations, since the Sims2 keeps culling my work, nevermind how highly rated or downloaded they are.  I want someplace where my hard work will be appreciated.  So far, there are only two sites I'm considering, and this is one of them.

Offline Henrik

• Candy Boy
  • WS Staff
  • Jericho Ranger!
Howdy all!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2006, 01:45:30 PM »
Welcome to Wickedsims :D I really hope you will settle down with us cuz we LOVE the bible belt :D

Offline OolongAiki

• Sim Architect
  • WS Staff
  • Dreamer of Dreams
Howdy all!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 09:29:31 PM »
Thanks for the welcome!

Actually, there is lots to love about Alabama once you get past the people inhabiting the place! LOL

The area I live in has a very colorful history! For instance, in front of the beautiful old courthouse building there is a historic marker that tells the tale of Captain Dunklin, one of the founders of Butler County with Captain Butler, and how he 'negotiated land rights' from the native Creek.

But besides that, there are so many gorgeous old historic houses that I've been reproducing for my Sims, and hope to share with all of you very soon!

Offline Jessica

• Wicked Sims Owner
  • Administrator
    • Wicked Nouk Family Site
Howdy all!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 10:02:20 PM »
I like historical period pieces...I can't wait to see the ones you made :D

Offline Nokomys

• Defense Against the Dark Arts
  • Sinful Simmer
  • I Always Believed
Re: Howdy all!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 10:22:39 PM »
I just thought I'd pop in and formally say hello to you. This is probably going to make me sound like and idiot... but I like your avi- is it someone I'll feel stupid for not recognizing?

Offline OolongAiki

• Sim Architect
  • WS Staff
  • Dreamer of Dreams
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 02:31:25 AM »
Nope, you won't feel stupid at all.  It's a fan's rendition of what Naruto's sensai, Hatake Kakashi, would look like as a woman.

Offline OolongAiki

• Sim Architect
  • WS Staff
  • Dreamer of Dreams
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 01:41:24 AM »
This is a request from someone who pm'd me about a pretty fantastic vacation I had a few years ago...yep, that's poor scared me in that picture!  There are actually two of them, but the female is kinda blurry in the background.  I call this picture, "OMFG!!!"

Offline linkin

• Mischievous Member
  • The Quiet One
    • Linkinsim.deviantART
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 03:13:15 AM »
This is a request from someone who pm'd me about a pretty fantastic vacation I had a few years ago...yep, that's poor scared me in that picture!  There are actually two of them, but the female is kinda blurry in the background.  I call this picture, "OMFG!!!"
  YOU ARE EFFING BRAVE!!!!!
Tomorrow is too late

Offline OolongAiki

• Sim Architect
  • WS Staff
  • Dreamer of Dreams
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 01:44:18 AM »
Not really...they weren't supposed to be there.  We were there to snap photos of Black Reef Sharks...you know, one of those small species that are about as dangerous as a dog in small numbers.  These beautiful creatures just showed up uninvited.

Offline linkin

• Mischievous Member
  • The Quiet One
    • Linkinsim.deviantART
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 05:15:03 AM »
Not really...they weren't supposed to be there.  We were there to snap photos of Black Reef Sharks...you know, one of those small species that are about as dangerous as a dog in small numbers.  These beautiful creatures just showed up uninvited.
  I remember my first dive... It was scary...yet exciting :) Saw a small guitar/angel shark (they got this weird shape and are totally harmless) Took a coupla photo's too, but I split with my ex and he still has the cam :(
Tomorrow is too late

Offline jacqjdt

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 11:03:40 PM »
OolongAiki You lucky! lucky! girl. I scuba allso and that is my altimate scuba desire, I love sharks and would love to dive with them. Got lucky with Dolphins once, but no sharks yet. And your right, that one's bigger...looks like it can swallow an SUV or something.

Offline Twig79

• Wicked Harlequinne
  • Sinful Simmer
  • She feels much softer than any kind of guy...
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 12:09:04 AM »
I know someone who will be soooo jealous when he sees this pic! My son is totally crazy about sharks! :)
and we finally have a picture of Aiki in this forum :D

Offline OolongAiki

• Sim Architect
  • WS Staff
  • Dreamer of Dreams
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 01:04:54 AM »
Well, since you and quite a few others have requested it, I guess it's about time for the mysterious OolongAiki to grace you all with her likeness...Only Jessica has actually seen me, and that's just not fair, is it? :P

So here is...*drum roll* ME!!